Registration for the 4th International Conference on Tunnel Boring Machines in Difficult Grounds is open now. All participants in the Conference must complete the online registration form and pay the appropriate registration fee(s) through this website. Registrations will not be confirmed until after payment has been received.
Various types and times of registration are available at different costs. Costs shown below are in United States Dollars ($US).
|Early Registrationthrough September 16, 2019||$675|
|Regular Registrationafter September 16, 2019||$750|
* The student rate applies to attendees currently enrolled at an institution of higher education. Verification of student status will be required at the Conference check-in.
Each registration will include:
- Admission to the Conference
- Refreshments at breaks
- Welcome reception and two Conference dinners
- Lunch on Thursday and Friday
- Conference materials
Please note that at least one author of each accepted paper (for either oral or poster presentation) must register for and attend the Conference at the registration fees shown on this page.
Click/tap the button below to access the online registration form.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modifications, including cancellation, of a registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to Continuing and Professional Education Services (CPES) at Colorado School of Mines. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellation of registrations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office in accordance with the dates specified below:
- Cancellations received on or before September 27, 2019: an 80% refund will be issued
- Cancellations received on or before October 25, 2019: a refund of 50% will be issued
- Cancellations received after October 25, 2019: no refund will be issued